Sunday, February 22, 2009

New phone

Yeah!!!I just got a new phone yesterday!I actually had 1 already but my sister's phone went crazy and I had to give my phone to her.Then when I told my father I needed to buy a new phone yesterday at 12 midnight and I got it on the same day isn't it great huh?It is quite a good phone and I won't lose it for sure(I guess...)Now about school...school is so so.And actually people with higher MT have to stay back after school on like 3 days but I'm only going on 1 day.I like my form teacher but not my english teacher that much but she okay and scolds a lot.I know that I have not been blogging for quite some time but I still love blogging but I just busy thats all.Now my science is a lot better (I guess)because my science teacher is quite good and does not scold that much.I like all my teachers except my engligh teacher but I'm trying to get used to it.I have a friend that when she blogs,her posts are about a page long and when the day before we went back to school,she kept on saying"I'm going crazy!I'm going crazy"for quite a long time.I'll colour the sentences to make it easy for you all to read as it may look very messy.My english teacher is a little nice at times.She is actually doing things to make our english better and I think that she is actually a great english teacher if you see in her deeply.

No comments: