About Me
Friday, May 15, 2009
No more exam!!!
YEAH!!!!There is no more exam!But I did badly for my maths and English already.My friend is quite angry at her mother because her mother beat her and she calls her mother a witch.But I'm sure that it is only for 1 or 2 days(I hope.)It feels so good to be blogging again.I also got 2 Ds for my Chinese composition and Chinese listening.I really did very badly for my SA1 but I will do better in the coming CA2(I think I would.)Our teacher also let us watch Mulan for our music lesson as it was a part ofour SA1 music and we also had to do a work sheet while we were watching the show.There were quite a lot of funny parts we laughed our heads off(just kidding.)I almost forgot!My sister's birthday was yesterday and she bought a $35 wallet and she only gave me a $4 birthday present gift!So not fair!!(please agree with me)Yeah,I have also not been blogging because I was playing Facebook when I remembered I created a account.Holidays are coming soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment