Sunday, August 8, 2010

Exams!!

~Shriek!!! I completely fluted on my chinese oral!! My friend said that she saw the teachers shaking their heads when I left the class room. Shit.... I'm already scared and that just adds the pressure...
Whatever, I'll just concentrate on the other exams...
Hope that I study real hard 4 PLSE and Prelimes. Oh ya! I visited one of my BFF house on national day and boy wasn't the house supeerr clean and tidy!! Except for the study table. She kinda soo-called vandalized it with song lyrics. LOL LOL!!
But believe me, my house is faaarrr much more dirtier and untidier than her's!! LOLING!!
I really hope that the sch I DSA to will accept me though.... AARRGGHH!!!! SO MUCH PRESSURE!!
Gonna sleep in( though I can't and never will)...
Oh and I feel like so-called killing my friend who introduced a super scary show 2 me and now I'm like freaking out

No comments: