skip to main | skip to sidebar

Kilala's Memories

Hello everyone!I'm Rocker99.Help me write comments!(laughs)

About Me

Chewingforlife
View my complete profile

Monday, October 20, 2008

Have not eaten

I have not eaten my dinner although it is really late(to me)Hehe.It is actually only 8pm but if you think that it is late,tell me about it.I like to play some pranks too but not too often.And for your information,this is my fourth post today but I want to type some more but I think that 4 is enough for 1 day.
Posted by Chewingforlife at 4:27 AM
Labels: Great Computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2010 (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (45)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ▼  October (30)
      • Really 30th post!!
      • SA2 marks
      • So far SA2 exams result
      • Going out of the limit
      • No more food!!
      • SA2 maths was great!!
      • Sleeping late
      • Blogging
      • No com
      • Best Friends
      • Home alone
      • Blogging
      • Have not eaten
      • Third post today
      • SA2 maths
      • Blog freak
      • No food!!
      • Going Out
      • Bad day
      • Rain!!
      • Homework(groan)
      • Rain!!
      • English SA2!!
      • School was only okay
      • Oral is bad
      • CA was great!!
      • Tennis is my sport!!
      • SA2s are here!!
      • Holiday with cousins
      • School is great