Sunday, October 19, 2008

No food!!

Argg!Today I almost had no breakfast.I wanted to eat French Toast but there was no bread and I could have sausages with bread but there was no bread(again) and I could have liked cereals with milk but there was no milk.So me and my family went to eat at IKEA for breakfast.After that,my father wanted to bring me to a pony ride at some place that I don't know how to spell out but guess what!It was CLOSED!!Bad luck huh?I really wanted to ride but it was closed on Mondays so sad and my father asked how much it was to some old woman that worked there and she said that it was about $400 a ride she thought.I was thinking:WHAT?!?!?!That much for one ride?!?But it is okay now.It is raining now and it looks like it would stop soon.I really enjoyed my breakfast today and I should thank my parents for the breakfast.

No comments: