skip to main | skip to sidebar

Kilala's Memories

Hello everyone!I'm Rocker99.Help me write comments!(laughs)

About Me

Chewingforlife
View my complete profile

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Rain!!

So boring now.It has been raining for about 2 hours already and I'm at home doing blog.Its very boring as I can't go out to play in the bright sunshine to play tennis with my family.Instead, I am home and my family does not want to do anything but sleep(laughs).But it looks like it has stopped now!Yah!!I can go out now(I think)
Posted by Chewingforlife at 1:54 AM
Labels: Half bad and good day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2010 (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (45)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ▼  October (30)
      • Really 30th post!!
      • SA2 marks
      • So far SA2 exams result
      • Going out of the limit
      • No more food!!
      • SA2 maths was great!!
      • Sleeping late
      • Blogging
      • No com
      • Best Friends
      • Home alone
      • Blogging
      • Have not eaten
      • Third post today
      • SA2 maths
      • Blog freak
      • No food!!
      • Going Out
      • Bad day
      • Rain!!
      • Homework(groan)
      • Rain!!
      • English SA2!!
      • School was only okay
      • Oral is bad
      • CA was great!!
      • Tennis is my sport!!
      • SA2s are here!!
      • Holiday with cousins
      • School is great