skip to main | skip to sidebar

Kilala's Memories

Hello everyone!I'm Rocker99.Help me write comments!(laughs)

About Me

Chewingforlife
View my complete profile

Sunday, October 12, 2008

School was only okay

School was not as great as other school days.I had cough and it is irritating my throat until I feel almost sick.I hope that it will not irritate me any more.:-)
Posted by Chewingforlife at 11:11 PM
Labels: Bad day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2010 (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (45)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ▼  October (30)
      • Really 30th post!!
      • SA2 marks
      • So far SA2 exams result
      • Going out of the limit
      • No more food!!
      • SA2 maths was great!!
      • Sleeping late
      • Blogging
      • No com
      • Best Friends
      • Home alone
      • Blogging
      • Have not eaten
      • Third post today
      • SA2 maths
      • Blog freak
      • No food!!
      • Going Out
      • Bad day
      • Rain!!
      • Homework(groan)
      • Rain!!
      • English SA2!!
      • School was only okay
      • Oral is bad
      • CA was great!!
      • Tennis is my sport!!
      • SA2s are here!!
      • Holiday with cousins
      • School is great